This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Sunday, August 8

Russians. White.... Russians

Long time, no postin'.
Went out drinking Friday night. As it was just myself and Babs drinking, of all those present, hilarity ensued.
Including running into the one person I've pulled that I, honest to God, have no recollection of ever crossing tongues with. One of the reasons for this is that fact I was actually emptying my stomach into a bucket at the time. And was blind, blind drunk. This was a while ago, but I'm always mildly amused when I run into her. Bad point of this story: While getting sick, and off with this girl, my girlfriend at the time was at home.
Saturday night was a friend's houseparty. Good times, as I took along the Vodka and Kalhua my brother picked up for me in Heathrow Duty Free. About 13 hojillion White Russians later, I'm incredibly pissed and doing the old "I knew you in college, what the hell's your name?" conversations and ran into a girl I used to fancy a lot (Sophie, for those who might know her). Surprisingly, not really all that fanciable any more. Don't get me wrong: pretty, smart, bit of a bad girl (just my type) but strangely... not as attractive as I remember. Apparently, I've "changed". I drink a lot more, confess I used to like her a lot, drink a lot more, pass out somewhere in the house. I awake to find my jeans in the front garden, my t-shirt in the kitchen and myself in Sophie's tent. Nothing went down but random evening. An enjoyable fried breakfast later and I'm back home. Bored.

Currently listening to: The lulling sound of a Van Damme movie in the background