Rain, rain, go away
To answer the question Hun asked on the chatboard, I happened to the 5 posts a week. Broadband is still kinda broken and living at home and being forced to use my mom's laptop for any internet dalliances puts me on only the most limited and "safe" of sites. This precludes the use of this site. Booo-ring.
Life's okay. Since Sunday I've done the following:
1) Dreamt I was in a war. Alas, armed only with an elastic band gun as, according to the scary woman handing out the guns, I "wasn't responsible enough". "Paging Dr Freud", indeed.
2) Applied for temp jobs. I'm still waiting for a damn contract from a company and since they're screwing around I'm looking for temp jobs.
3) Spoken to Bob via the phone. Unexpected, but not unwelcome.
4) Buggerall else. Really. That's it. I spent today watching Matchstick Men, which was a good movie but rather a downer. Then off to the cinema to watch I, Robot, which was a good movie in as much as it was a "Will Smith action fight scene" type movie that still obeyed some Asimov-type theme. Fun to watch.
So to summarise: My life is boring and not worth blogging, as such. Or not worth actively seeking to blog. I keep planning to post interesting things like "Where I'll be in a years time" but not getting around to it. Give me time.
Currently listening to: The rain outside.