This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Thursday, August 19

Ninjas

Work was cool. It's pretty easy so far, as far as I can tell, but the responsibilty of being the only "tech guy" around is a bit worrying. What if I screw up? What I accidentally erase their company? etc. On the plus side: I'm the only tech guy. It's like real ultimate power... kinda.
Although: tomorrow big presentation thing to various director people concerning their software. At rather short notice so working my exquisitely manly ass off to get it together.
Otherwise: bought some shirts and khakis for work. I hate wearing shirts and khakis, so that went well.
Plus side: I'm playing Ultimate Frisbee on Saturday with a local team. Two words: BitchAss Cool. And if you think that's not two words: I will fight you.
Otherwise: mailed lil' Hun with some questions, so keep ya eye on that. If you weren't already. Which you should be.

Currently listening to: My own giggling. Read the Pumpup section scripts.
"I thought of this script right before bedtime. I got so pumped I almost kicked my mom right in the face!". Classic.