This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Sunday, August 29

DogPile

Favourite Dogpile search topics of the day:

  • "Sherlock holmes is a woman"
  • "people who don't get bitten by mosquitos"
  • Sex Hungry Joe's
  • Chlorinating a well
  • ear wax remover
You gotta love the internet.

Today's a day of boring work stuff. I have to come in to work and do random, boring things for 4 hours. Yay. On the other hand: lil Hun has "plans" for tomorrow apparently, and I've a sneaking suspicion as to what they are... stay tuned to the crazy gal. Also: tomorrow I'm having coffee with the random speed-flirting girl from Friday. Rather a pain, as I've no more money to spend, but I'm intrigued as to my own recent trend having dinner/lunch/coffee with random girls (although Ruth isn't/wasn't random as such). Will keep you "in the mix" or something.

Currently listening to: 95Bfm again.

Edit: If I create something as beautiful and human as A Softer World, I'd die happy. I know I've mentioned it before but the new comic, abortion party... brilliant. I love the photography too.