This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Friday, August 6

Back on broadband. I hope to return to my usual 5 posts a week standard. Rejoice, or weep. I care not.
Otherwise, life consists of running, Ultimate Frisbee, hanging with friends, boredom, more boredom and a surprising late blooming English summer.
Currently on my agenda: Networking my house to provide broadband on my pc, getting started on this job, figuring out my dates of travel and where I want to work when travelling and all that jazz. Generally - life is sweet. As a friend said, "Sounds like life's pretty good... you've got the money and the travel. All you need now is the women and the action."
Yeah, women and action. But who needs that huh? Me? Nope. Not me. I'm fine. Just... dandy.

Currently listening to: "No women, No cry" - Bob Marley