This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Saturday, July 31

"The Universe is shaped exactly like the earth"

Ah, the south. It's good to be back and the weather finally acknowledged it's summer, so I spent a pleasant day relaxing in the sun, my legs bronzing, my body absorbing the sun's rays and, incidentally, allowing me to recover from a rather hectic night out with some old college friends (where college is the 2 years between high school and University here in the UK). Good times hanging with Babs and Mike again. "Gags" indeed.
My brother, his crazy, 8 month long world travels ended. He limped in, pieces of the fucking Great Barrier Island still lodged in his feet and knees. He's hanging out in the south till he hits University so that's cool. It's pretty random cool being back with my 2 little brothers and I'd ask all of you with siblings to affectionately stuff them in a cupboard or hide their glasses at some point soon.
Got a job starting on Tuesday that will net me some nice cash and hopefully kickstart my plan to travel the world. Current destinations are: Canada, The US, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia and, hopefully, either Japan or China. A few of the destinations are definite, and I've got plans to work in one or two of them. In a related incident if you have knowledge of either work visas or work visa applications for any of these countries, ideally providing a link, I'd be really grateful. If I do get some work in any of these places, I will be sticking around for longer.
I've gotta run. Unexpected sandwich break. Expect more information later.
The Hotness
Currently listening to: "Taylor" - Jack Johnson