This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Saturday, July 17

Together, we're heavy

It's a crazy life, this life we lead. And in front marches a clown, playing the trombone.
Spiderman 2 was fantastic. I mentioned how it had been compared to X-men 2 as a sequel of both storylines true to comic as well as an excellent action movie, and it is. Definitely worth seeing. I'd add some "why I liked it" features but I'd be forced to add some spoilers. Suffice to say: Kirsten Dunst = teh hotness.

Tonight I'm taking Ruth out to dinner, so that should be good. I'm going to a pretty nice restuarant, the irony being that the main reason I'm taking Ruth is because I want to take a girl out to dinner. I've never done it before and think Ruth is a good candidate. Don't get me wrong - Ruth is the hotness. The crazy girl is only in town till Tuesday so hanging out with her. Most of the time she tastes like ale but in a sexy way.

Otherwise, I still need another job. I'm undecided as to how long I'll be back in the North. On the one hand: DSL, some good friends, Ruth (if only for a bit) and potentially some work. On the southern side: work, some friends, dial-up, and a tiny village with next to nothing to do, although I get to see Mike, DK, and Babs - a girl so fun she's parachuted into war-zones and only able to leave once the soldiers wake up with killer hangovers in each other barracks with embarassing photos spread around. Yeah.

Currently listening to: "Happy Ending" - Avril Lavigne Yeah, I'm ashamed but it's catchy...