This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Saturday, July 3

Polaroids

The scene: a dingy, although recently redone, club
Tally so far: 2 pints of beer, 3 double vodka and redbulls, 2 pints of cider
Actors in scene: Myself, "P", a good guy I know, and "S", apparently a female friend of P's.

P : So we're having lunch on Sunday then?
S : Yeah, I finish work at 1pm.
P : Great, we'll be there then. Dark?
Dark : Wstgghjl. Blergh.
P : Great, we're there. Oh wait... Sunday? I'm doing lab work then. Tell you what - you guys have lunch and I'll try and join you when I'm done.
Dark : Isft?
S : Sounds great. I've gotta go - see you then Dark.
Dark : .... eugnhDSDf?

So apparently I'm having lunch with this girl. I'm mildly worried it was a setup by P and may need to kill him. Or something. Plus: am I buying her lunch or what? I don't have the money to splash on random girls. Arrgh. Hungover like a motherfucker too. Yeah, polaroid.



Discuss in the comments: Your personal alcoholic Kryptonite. And what it has made you do.
Currently listening to: My head pound. Blergh.