It's like, 3 in the monring. Why am I awake?
So here's some new info about last night's ordeal, as obtained afresh from P. Apparently, he didn't know S. Like, at all. She approached him, they chatted and she kissed him on the cheek because of some comment he made. He can't remember why. Why, exactly, neither of us can remember is self-evident once we did a quick body-count on the drinks we killed. To the best of my knowledge, we each had:
2 pints of Fosters, 3 double Vodka and Red Bulls, 2 Coronas, 2 Vodka Ice, half a Jug of Southern Comfort and Coke and 2 pints of Cider.
So - according to P, at this point she turned her attention to me and somehow we ended up organising lunch. I suspect a combination of voodoo and hypnosis on her part. I was gonna make up some excuse like "I'm dead" or "I'm actually a psychopath" but P convinved me to just go to lunch and explain I'm not interested face-to-face.
I saw Shrek 2 tonight - it was worth the money, and pretty funny, but I missed half the jokes as the place was filled with screaming kids and drunk people. I'm fairly certain they weren't related groups.
Annoyingly, I saw the Spiderman 2 trailer again. I've seen it about a thousand times since it first aired. Hell, about 20 minutes after it was on the web I'd posted a link on this blog. I like the first one and I really like the slinger-of-web himself, so it's kind of okay. I just think I'd make a better, you know, slinger. Webslinger. When I sling stuff, you know, it stays slung and if I was gonna sling stuff with a view to fighting crime, web would be my sling-object of choice. Hell, I sling stuff so well even those not big into slinging, like, maybe, Rudolph Hess would see my slung web and be all "Mien GOTT! That veb ist mighthy schlung!" And I'd be all "Yo-Yo, vice-Fuhrer, what the hell is 'schlung'? It's 'slung'. 'Schlung' sounds like a German word for... penis. Love-tube. You know - the wang. And if so, would, like, a German guy who was endowed be 'well-schlung'?"
The cats are fighting outside. Either that or having sex. It's hard to tell. Based on my sometime midnight wanderings around town I'm convinced the cats live "la vida loca" more than the students. There's more sex, fighting and illicit food stealing outside my window at 2am than in all of the student neighbourhood.
And the local students do anything - if it's narcotic, illegal or sexual, a student within 500 yards of my house is probobly doing it.
The cats outside are mean as well. I've seen losers come away from a fight bleeding and limping. And the winner then have sex with the loser. Hardcore. I'm convinced I'm gonna walk outside one night and find a tomcat dealing stud to 4 bleeding alleycats while they all drink hard liquor from tin mugs. Of course, they'd freeze when they saw me and nonchalantly lick their genitals, something that always garnishes envy, if not downright jealousy from me. Yeah.
I'm gonna sleep now.
Currently listening to: "American English" by Idlewild
Edit: glerrrgh. Didn't get enough sleep. I don' wanna see this stupid girl. She's not nice. She stupid. Tired. AAAAAAAAARGH. Wanna Ruth back.
/tantrum
Polaroid 2: I want to sleep, girls are stupid.