This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Thursday, July 22

"I'm definitely shaking..."

Third time I've written this post...
Long story short: The University I was applying to fucked up and gave it to someone else before interviewing me. They've apologised, bt they doesn't really help does it? I'd explain more but I'm too angry too right now. Options now:


  • Stick around in the north and work for a local college for 5 weeks, setting up their computer network. Not fun but potentially good money. Mostly wanted by Ruth and some friends up here and, if I know I can get some serious money out of it, me.
  • Go back south and work for a few months (probobly crap temp jobs) and travel. I want to do this 'cause I'd get to see the world at last. Well, more of the world. Plus, have you read kidWonder's adventures? Crazy shit.
  • Go back south and go for an interview with a company my mom's friend works at. International travel, consultancy and nice money. Pretty much gonna be groomed for the interview as well by the friend. Good for: 5 years of a steady job and working my way up a good company with stunning travel and money options. They organise "International Rescue scenarios" so, if you're like me, you thought some cool things... but in reality it's more like Switzerland phone up and are all "What the hell do we do if we're attacked by Martians?" and they go in with the Martian Alarm 3000 Prevention system. Or somesuch. I'd be their Computer Consultant. Perks include "You need to buy £3 million worth of equipment, install it like this and get me a hooker. Not in that order. The hooker first."


I've spent all day inside. I thought I'd go for a run. Then it starts raining. I eat 4 chocolate bars. It stops raining. Damn you weather gods.

I bookmarked it, but I'd like to recommend it here as well..
Currently listening to: "Pictures in an Exhibition" - Death Cab for Cutie

Edit: Mainly because she doesn't want me too...


I was making a face 'cause she was complaining she looked bad in photos. I had to look bad too, despite the fact I told her I look bad anyway. Been drinking a little bit of whiskey.