"I need you so much closer"
I'm tired and it's late so I'll keep it brief until the morning.
I'm heading home on Wednesday so I've tried to divide up my time between my friends and Ruth. It's damn hard since some of them are busy or only available at weird times and I keep thinking that these are people I've known for 3 years and I won't see regularly anymore. Strange and sad.
Bob, a lost American, sent me a copy of Song of Susannah and it's brilliant. If I had one cookie left, I'd give it to Bob as thanks for this book. Incredible reading, although I got the Stephen King vibe I usually get when reading, where my opinion varies from "brilliant" to "should have stuck to schlock-horror" every 30 seconds. Although, I do now own all the books in the series, so look who's talking huh.
I'm off to the Ministry of Sound next Saturday with old friends so that'll be a nice, if expensive, night out. Plus - they close at 7am so I guess there's no point in looking for a place to stay in London that weekend.
'Kay I'm gonna sleep now. More about travelling/job and a bit more about my potential destinations (hold your breaths international kids) tomorrow morning.
Discuss in the comments: Favourite book, or character from a book.
Currently listening to: "Transatlanticism" - Death Cab for Cutie Yeah, they rock, Shaun.