This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Monday, July 5

Guess I'm doing fine

So life's okay. The girl from lunch yesterday, Sarah, actually turned out to be okay. Law student/tennis coach who's been around the world a few times so interesting to talk to. I kinda explained I was leaving soon, just "finished a torrid affair" (yeah, Ruth, that's you - I thought "torrid" was a good word, although finished was kinda a lie) and off south. She seemed to get the picture, although wants to meet up again sometime this week. Not really sure how/why. Any girls out there - an explanation? Can she just want to be friends after lusting for the mighty package that is me? (Note: that was personal derision, not an actual ego trip. Had that been an ego trip, you would all be dead.)
Otherwise life consists of hanging out... no real Telesurvey work this week, except a InterNational Call tomorrow morning, which I'm kinda nervous about. I need my South African accent back.

While Bright's in South America, Pasta is off in Canada and Ed and Hun seem on vacation, I sit at home. And either play Frisbee with friends or read or... play computer games. Fun, I guess, but not really what I want out of a Summer Vacation. So the Jealousy Factor of all concerned is high.
So... I'm just gonna... sit in Lancaster... and wait. For that PhD phonecall. And... play frisbee.

Currently listening to: "Bang Bang" by Nancy Sinatra

As an aside: I update the bookmark thing on the right all the time with stuff I found on the internet. I use a combination of Delicious and Feedroll. It seems to work pretty good. So keep checking up when you get bored.