"but HE STARTED IT!"
Ah, the pleasant sound of breaking crockery, screaming children and a nagging mother. Truly, the sounds of home.
I'm bereft of my Delicious abilities and as such will have to kick out the links "old school". I've also not really got the Link Buffet I usually feel capable of offering as I'm using a laptop so old it defies Time as a concept.
... right. Well, now I've lost the links I had. Great. So. Ummm....
I got Spiderman on DVD as a late birthday gift from my little brother. It's going to stave off the worst of the convulsions until I can see the sequel sometime this week but I've pretty much lost the war of "Not Watching The Previews". It's a war I've waged time and time again and usually lost so it's nothing new. I also got Schott's Original Miscellany, a book of useless facts. So that's a good read.
I also found a note from Emily in my bedside cupboard, here in the south. It's from when she covered my ceiling in stars and is written on the back of a spare sheet of stars left there. I'd never seen it before because my mom uses my room for storage now so it was housed under 15 metric tons of Wool And Fabric. It was kinda weird finding it.
I suppose I should feel bad about the fact that my mom effectively used emotional blackmail to secure money from my father for myself and my brothers (short history: divorced parents, he lives in South Africa). I really should feel bad. But I don't. At all. So that's actually pretty cool. Plus, hey - free money. Bargain.
I'd just like to say it's nice having people comment on even the most randomly useless of posts I do. So, yeah. Do that. Plus - shout out in the comments when you're back blogging as, like I said, I'm bereft of my usual Computer Powers (and bookmarks) so I can't really do the usual blog checks I do.
Discuss in the comments: Coolest body manipulation ever (i.e. tatoos, piercings, scars etc.) and what you'd like to get. Bonus points: photos, baby (or links to).
Currently listening to: "Crack Pipes" by Sage Francis