Yeah, I'm 22 today. Crazy week, huh.
Should have realised Shaun would remember - if there's anyone who's gonna surprise me on my list of "What People will achieve/do with their lives" it'll be Shaun.
Spiderman comics gone horribly wrong. Refresh a few times for the best effects. "Rape dollars" cracked me up.
Badminton get's violent. Me, Bright and a guy called Steve always said we'd start this kind of thing in class but don't think we ever did.
Cool idea, using the "6 degrees of separation" theory, which I may sign up for later. Yeah.
Now: to pray that my pay is in so that I may pay my last bill. After that, all I need to worry about is money for food.
Currently listening to: Sum41 - "Handle This"
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.