"Well, I'm gonna be in bed, naked, all day if you get bored."
Best. Sentence. EVER.
Ruth is fantastic. Funny, sexy and cool. Also: she kinda looks like Katie Holmes. I didn't realise it till her corridor-mates pointed it out. She's got the same lips and face structure and always wears her hair up.
I get my results in 90 minutes. I've stopped worrying, at least for the moment, but I'll be terrified as I walk into the foyer. I'm gonna dodge everyone there, get my results and then cycle home. I've no idea beyond that.
Currently listening to:
Badly Drawn Boy - "The Shining"
and
The Killers - "Mr Brightside" (Thanks to Pasta who unwittingly tipped me to them)
Edit: I got a 2:1 (or Upper Second). And I've finished my degree. I am so happy.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.