There are some things you can't "unsee..."
Mostly, for Doc... but for all 13 year olds who just learnt the word...
That's pretty cool...
This is the bottom of the internet. Forget weird porn or screwed up conspiracy sites, this is what's wrong with people...
You have one minute to find Waldo. I used to have all the books so I found him pretty fast...
Intense, but fun to watch and, if you've had a few beers, pretty scary...
Wait out the old-school Bannana bit, and the end Space-Song is classic.
Seriously, see the title of this post. It's wrong. For GOD'S SAKE DON'T CLICK THIS LINK AND WATCH THE VIDEO...
Very, very worth the long download...
I never grew up with "Rainbow" as a child... but... thank God...
Also, Ed's all updated and crap... Woah.
I've had a few beers. I'm not lying.
Edit: That was all posted last night really late, after the American Bob, staying in my house for a while, and I had had a few beers and cruised the "tinternet". Yeah.
Got my first work shift today. They didn't specify a dress code at all so I'm turning up in jeans and a t-shirt. Screw 'em if they don't like it. More, later.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.