This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Thursday, June 3

So I'm done. Cool. It's kind of ... a let down? I've had a few people say this, and I chose not to believe it, but it is. I've just finished 16 years of education. Weird. As I mentioned, I had 2 beers last night with friends, before coming home and sleeping. I plan on going out properly this weekend, but I'm too... "un-pre-occupied" at the moment to do anything vaguely party-like. A friend of mine said it better last night - that we need "some kind of pressure" in order to feel the need to bust out.

Plans now? Get my head together. Choose between:
1) Applying for a whole bunch of studentships (paid PhDs) a.s.a.p, regardless of my final marks (which I receive in 3 weeks).
2) Getting 2 temps jobs, paying off my overdraft a.s.a.p, saving for 8 months, travelling for a year, assess life from there.

Firstly: Tidying room, applying for temp jobs and getting a load of washing on.

Also: If you like riddles, as I do, try RiddlePlanet, a riddle game where the final winner gets money. I'm on the second riddle of the second contest so far. They don't say how many riddles there are but I'm guessing I'm pretty far from winning...

Edit: I love this kinda stuff.