So I went out to celebrate last night. Firstly, dinner consisted of a 20 oz steak. It wasn't the nicest meal I've had (the steak was horrific, truth be told) but it was a nice start to the evening. After which we sat in a cocktail bar and drank cocktails for a few hours. Then off to a club called The Carleton - a club I traditionally hate - and had a great time. While I usually hate the music there (think: "The A team theme song" being regarded as a musical highlight) the DJ last night actually busted out some good house and funky house and then, at about 2:30am they busted out the foam. I knew they'd promised a foam party but I didn't expect a foam cannon, the kind I'd imagine would be used against Green Peace protestors. I felt pleasantly foamy in orifices I didn't know existed by 3:00am. I'd decided to leave a bit early as I've spent pretty much the entire week either partying or sleeping badly.
Today I'm gonna hang out with Ruth then have a KFC-fest of immense proportions with some friends, followed by watching England lose (come on - let's be honest for a second and realise it's gonna happen).
So I'm off to do that now. Bye.
Edit:
Wow. A stupid-blog-quiz that's actually accurate?
|
|
Want my number? |
| mewing.net. hey, baby. |