Second time I've written this post so I may trim it a little.
While Bright attempts to cram his head with stuff I'm just hanging out at the moment, effectively spending most of the day either playing frisbee, hanging out, sleeping or attempting to organise my life re: Graduation Balls, Ceremonies etc. as well as just working at night.
Work is pretty decent. I walk in, spend 3 hours attempting to get people fill in a survey, then leave. It's easy, nice money and the job is okay, bar the odd "I'm sorry, the person you're looking for is dead"-type call, of which I've had 3 so far in the 6 hours I've been working. While I'm sure Ed knows more about Telesales/Marketting than I, I've found it okay so far. Saturday and Sunday are the 8 hour shifts though, so I'll see how those go before deciding on whether to stick it out more than another 2 weeks.
Otherwise life is good. As I said, I'm just organising fairly mundane things at the moment so life seems pretty sweet. I try and be grateful for what I have - a degree (with a 2:1 Karma-willing), a nice place to stay, okay food, good friends.
On the downside, I've no girlfriend but I'm pretty cool with that. I spend enough time talking to friends who are girls to get girl-contact so I'm pretty happy as I am. The other problem with my girl-life is the repurcusions of the "speaking to a friend's ex while drunk" thing I mentioned a while back. Turns out the girl wants to talk to me and chose a note dropped in my mail box to say so. While I've not mentioned this to my friend, he knows about the situation via a message I sent him when I was drunk that night. I'm feeling very stupid about the whole affair as I don't even particularly like the girl. I was just off-my-ass drunk and, if you've read some of the shit I've posted when drunk, you'll understand I'm not the most coherent guy during this state of affairs. I guess I'll have to phone her, explain, and then tell my friend about it all.
So, to summarise in 20 words or less: It's all good, holmes. I keep it real and the bitches love D-dawg. Peace out.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.