This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Wednesday, June 16

Nice post, kid.
I usually dream, when I remember them or feel they're important, about family, friends or superheroes (or a combination thereof) and if so, it's generally along more fantastic lines than most (where here "fantastic" is taken as the adjectival form of "fantasy").
So for example, last night I was watching a story play out between Lex Luthor, who somehow trapped a Predator in his large estate and was training a young girl to rival it's hunting prowess (ala the new Batgirl) and, of course, Batman. The cool part about last nights dream was the way the Point of View kept flipping between Lex Luthor, this girl, the Predator and a group of obviously cannon-fodder marines who were set up as bait.
Previously I've been both Batman (although usually those dreams end up with me losing, for some reason - Freud?) and Robin (where I usually end up kicking ass) in various other dreams.
Ironically, the dream still screwing around in my head, I check mail, cruise the net and stumble across 2 very cool pieces of info.

Firstly: SuperHero Hype - a site that tracks Superhero Movies seemingly daily. Which is cool.

Secondly: From the above mentioned site, the new goddamn Alien Versus Predator movie trailer is out. I'd seen the crappy, 30 second, still-shot teaser but this actually looks good, despite some dodgy casting.

Today will be spent selling second hand text books in a vain attempt at cash-acquisition as well as attempting to get a second, mornings-only cleaning job. God, I love growing up.
There will then be the standard "phone-people-to-explain-about-bills-not-paid" hour, followed by crappy telesales work and a mournful hour where I will regret the fact I can't go out tonight and see Ruth at the club she's going to. Arse.
On the plus side, p-Ants is coming along nicely and hopefully by tonight I'll stick a beta on darkProjects.