It's been a while, so I thought I'd launch into a Links Fest, as I know you, the seething masses, the proles of the internet, the voiceless hoi-poloi that sit on the side of the internet highway, rely on boyWonder* and myself for entertainment. Thus, a games-based Links Fest:
I linked to a design by Amanita a while back, as the game she had so amazingly created was both beautiful and fun, strange yet subtle. Her second offering is just as beautiful, with amazing music by a band who rightly decided to ask her to promote them, and here it is.
I've seen better version of this game on the internet, but this is the only one I could find. So deal.
This weirdly hexagonal game is damn addictive and, although I've won several times, I can't seem to define any hard and fast rules for winning.
I don't know about you but I've achieved Nirvana.
This is a really cool game with a strange premise that you control liquids, shaping them as you would a young child, perchance into some kind of supersoldier bent on the overthrow of all governments and the tyranny of their peoples, forcing their women and children before you, their lamentations and... um. It's a fun game, but you need to download it.
I'll post more later, after the interview. I should get some food before then. And drink less coffee.
Edit: Got the job. Start Monday - should earn enough money, assuming I work all the shifts they have available, to make it through the summer. Also gonna start looking for a morning job.
Celebration: Go out drinking with borrowed money. Not good idea, till about the 5th vodka, when everything is a good idea.
Also, for Ed, Lemmings!
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.