I'm gonna be away for 3 days, so brace yourself for "Bright-only" postage for a while.
It's tragic, I know, but I've heard Valium helps. At least, that's what all his ex-girlfriends used to use.
*pause for applause*
But seriously, folks, I'm away in Blackpool (which, apparently, is a place - yeah) for 2 days, for both my Graduation Ball and just some fun. There'll be photos aplenty, hopefully all hosted on darkprojects, when I get back.
Until then kids, stay calm, envision me in a tuxedo and dream, and don't drink too much, 'kay?
Also, I somehow managed to manipulate 5 friends into sitting on a set of stairs on campus, in the cold, for 3 hours tonight so I could "accidentally bump into" Ruth (cool tele-place girl) when I knew she'd be mildly drunk and on her way out tonight. God, I manipulate people like others do Lego. I'd just that good.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.