This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Wednesday, June 9

I'd recommend McSweeneys for anyone looking for something funny and well written - it's the epitome of what good magazine articles should be like, but without the advertising or censorship.
As an Example:

A P L A Y
I N T H R E E A C T S ,
C O N C E R N I N G H E N R Y F O R D ' S
F I R S T E N C O U N T E R W I T H
L O C K I N G H I S K E Y S
I N S I D E H I S C A R


Or, indeed, The Community College Budha Master.

Edit: The sublime site consisting entirely of people falling over.

I found this yesterday - Seinfeld and Superman. Definitely worth watching the videos, despite the fact they're cheesy adverts.

Kung Fu Remixer. I know where Bruce Lee lives. Yeah.


Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but, the Rockettes? I mean, it's mostly girls, isn't it?

Classic.

Edit 2: Amaze your friends! Sounds slightly Dirty! Be the Life of the Party! The Euphimism Generator!