HA. I have a job interview.
Admittedly, just for a nights-only, 3 hour shifts, crappily paid telesales job.
But I'm the winner. And that's what counts.
...
Edit: Make that 2 job interviews - both for crappy telesales stuff. Been told by many that it's a crap job, including my housemate who quit after 5 hours of it today. Personally, I care not. Whatever gets me money. Plus, I might even be good at it. Who knows.
Also, my final exam is tomorrow. And I received an email about when my results are gonna be out. Apparently there will be wine, beer and cheese. Personally, I intend to be already mildly pissed when I walk in there.
Sleep now. Then awake early, cram till my head bleeds, write exam, realise I've effectively finished my degree. Maybe freak out a bit then.
Now: sleep.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.