This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Monday, June 14

Gah. So I'm stuck at home waiting for a phonecall from the good people at Nottingham University. So far I've spent the time doing little beyond re-writing p-Ants after realising I'd mixed bird flocking ideas with ant/pheromone ideas. The results were erratic to say the least. Not interesting, just fucked up.

I think I mentioned Found Magazine and my love for it a while back and, in that spirit, I offer this, found on an old CD of mine, of 2 friends I've not seen in ages:



"Gags" indeed.



Also, England lost to France. I'd laugh, but I fear I'm technically "British" in November and there may be some retribution at that time if I did so. Yes.

boyWonder - Please check your posts are one a day. You're slipping again.

Edit: For anyone wondering where Bright is (and there aren't many), he's apparently at a Cambridge Ball. Yeah. Dancing with a girl.
Also, I had a few beers, decided to go dancing with friends, realised I couldn't afford it halfway there, turned back and am now going to eat a block of cheese, drink some milk and then fall asleep.