This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Friday, May 21

Three things. Wait, four. Shit, no, five.

1) I agree totally boyWonder and salute you on your action. I'm probobly gonna phone you tonight (if you ain't working).

2) I've kind of finished Dark Projects, my new site. Yeah. I'm looking to do a lot with the domain, like firstly putting a hell of a lot more information in it. About me. 'Cause I'm like that.
Potentially shifting this blog over there as well, assuming there are no objections, and just generally tidying the whole shebang up.

3) This guy is my personal hero. It's like a Swedish carbon copy of Bright. He can't be for real but I don't want to do any research and shatter my dream that he exists and takes himself this seriously. Personal favourite sentence: "Gunther is from Sweden but he feels like a European".

4) um. um. um. Oh yeah. Where the hell is Bob lately? If you're reading this assmunch, you owe me some time on MSN or an email for something. Dillhole.

5) Pasta: give us a link to your blog. And Hun: you too, if you have one. I require reading.

That is all.

Edit: Holy crap. So I mentioned GMail swap, right? Well, apart from scoring 3 t-shirts from American for a GMail address I also hooked someone up in exchange for "recognition on their renowned site". I honestly didn't believe it'd make any difference - that their "recognised" site would be some GeoCities based, animated-gif-based website. Turns out, not. As of the last 8 hours I've had something like 500 hits. Not a vast amount when it comes to web-matters but still quite a bit more than I'm accustomed to. The site that hooked me up, by the way, is pretty cool and run by a guy named Austin.

Edit: Kickass.