This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Sunday, May 2

Superquick post.

I've spent the weekend attempting to ready myself for the Demonstration of my Final Year Project on Friday. This has gone ... okay... so far. I've rewritten the GUI (the graphic bit) and have it all running smoothly. What I now need to do is the hard bit, namely:
1) add some extra shiny bits to make it all impressive
2) write a whole bunch of slides so I have myself mentally prepared

This shouldn't take long. Otherwise, I had Ultimate practice yesterday and actually attended. which I ain't been doing in a long time. The reason being we have our giant competition with our University rival today. So we're playing them in about an hours time. For an hour. Outdoors. In the sun.
I've not exercised in a very, very long tme. I am going to die.

Meh. Otherwise, boring, boring life. Laura texted me for the first time post-breakup. Don't know exactly what I'm going to say to her.
More on this and other stories after my frail body is battered by severe exercise.

Edit: Ow.
Killed myself but still sucked. It's been so long since I've played.
Laura was there. For about 3 minutes. Came to talk to someone else on the team, a mutual friend. I was busy playing but saw her for about 2 seconds. Didn't get to talk to her. The text she sent me was along the lines of "Hey mate, just been to see 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' - you should see it, it's so you. How're the exams and stuff going?".
I sent her one back along the lines of: "I'm good. Just played in Roses and I'm trashed. Saw you on the sidelines. You looked beautiful. Will try catch the movie. Later."
Roses is the inter-University competition I was playing in.
Otherwise, fine. Tonight I was going to put together slides for my demonstration on Friday but I'd rather watch "Sleep Hollow" instead as I like Tim Burton movies.
Speaking of which. it's starting.