Sunday. Bloody Sunday.
It's a beautiful day out there. The sun's out. There's no wind. It's like not being in England. Only I am.
My original plan for today was to sit and rewrite my CV and a covering letter for a rather cool job I'm applying for. That's kinda falling back in favour of a day of sitting in the sun. Since I spent about an hour revising yesterday and the rest of the time either watching LOTR:ROTK (Acronym-man : No Words Are Safe!) with friends or LOTR:T2T (Yeah, I watched both of them) I feel the need to revise but I'm lazy and it's a nice day and I have some time till my next exam so yeah. Reading.
For those interested, I'm gonna finish The Subtle Knife (part of Philip Pullman's Dark Materials trilogy) and then keep going on a book I kind of started yesterday on Swarm Intelligence and Self-Organising Behaviour, which is a rather interesting read. If somewhat dry.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.