So.
I had my last exam for 8 days tonight (I still have 3 left) so I thought I'd head out tonight and have a few drinks and relax. Which I did. Amid the 5 beers I had I got 3 texts from Laura stating various things, I fell in love with a band called JoyZipper, despite the fact I've only heard one song of theirs ("33x" - pronouced "33 times") and I generally hung out. I found a really cool job today, so I'm gonna apply for that. Tomorrow will feature some revising but mostly LOTR re-watching hopefully. Included in which will be a nice evil-twin girl (who has a twin, and is mildly evil, hence the nickname) and some general exercise as well. Life's okay. Although my mom phoned and rather emphatically emphasised my need to find a temporary job, so I may have to go renegade and get a job and simply not tell her, as I believe Bright does. Which'd be cool, but weird. Yeah.
Anyway, I sleep now. So I can get up early.
Also, apparently you can get hold of JoyZipper's whole album through X-FM, a radio station I listen to all the time, online. Which I'm now doing. And it's good. Hit their site and check it out. All they ask for it your email address and name. Which is a good deal for the music. Yeah.
Sweet dreams.
Edit: Even better - forget the signing up junk. Check out JoyZipper's website and you can listen for teh fr33ne$$. w00t!
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.