This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Tuesday, May 25

So last night I was intending to go out with a friend from America. Only he phoned to say he got on the wrong train and was in Brighton. Long story short, he wasn't and was just screwing around.
We get very drunk.
The next few bits are kinda blurry. I recall talking to a third year English girl who became more and more interesting as the night progressed. I can't say I recall too much after that but nothing happened and I think it's safe to assume I texted the Bob, the American, about her and probobly something heavily stupid.

And now the carnage. I'm fairly certain Bob passed out and I was offered floor space but declined and ran home. From University. That's about a 40 minute walk.
Here's where I need to pick up some pieces. I apparently stole and ate 3 gammon steaks from my housemates fridge. Then I proceeded to steal ALL of the snack food in my other housemate's cupboard. He's in America. I'm pretty certain I then passed out in my bed eating them. There may have been some time in there somewhere where I posted on the tagboard and possibly emailed people. I'm looking into it.
I apologise in advance to anyone I mailed.

So that's how I awoke: In bed with 4 Nutrigrain bars and, disturbingly, an Ikea catalogue.
My plan for the rest of the day, such as it is, is to fill in a PhD application, revise, apply for a few more jobs (I spoke to someone about a bar job yesterday but no bar experience + summer bar job = no employment) and maybe read. I bought the last in the Dark Materials Trilogy.

Once again, I apologise to anyone I mailed/tagged/assaulted.

Edit: Quick link up, primarily because I'm at uni and don't want to lose the links:
I've got this wall that's COVERED in stuff I find/own/like, including, but not limited to, sticks, records, photos, cutlery and notes I've found in the street. In the same vein, I love this site, now.
Also, this is pretty cool, if somewhat geeky.

Edit 2:
Just to confirm my weirdness:


Exhibitionist movie! You'd get off on letting
ANYONE and EVERYONE watch you have sex...even
small children, you sick sonofabitch! Kinky is
your middle name.


What kind of porno would you star in?
brought to you by Quizilla


Swires!!
Discworld: Which Ankh-Morpork City Watch Character are YOU?

brought to you by Quizilla