So I've had 4 cans of Cider. For those NOT in the UK, cider here is... tangy. And very strong. And it's kinda like my Kryptonite (although the same could be said of Girls, Ikea catalogues and many other things lately).
The plan was: Revise.
The plan is now: Revise. For a bit. Drink. Go out. (note that the latter phase only formed after the previous "Drink" phase). The problem with this last phase is that... I have no money. Like, NONE. As in I spent my last 8 pounds on really, really cheap (aforementioned) cider. Shit. I got no money till Tuesday. Guess it's rice and noodles till then.
Haha. Cider.
Edit: Heheheha. Loster.
Edit 2: So I was drunk. And this girl I really, really liked, but was my friends ex-gf was all "hey" and I said "this is a bad idea" and I can't remember what she said. But I texted my friend to ask what her number was. Fuck fuck fuck. My rule, numero uno, has alwaus beem friemds before girls. I've fucked it up.
Goddamnit. I like Dan more than any girl. He's one of my best friends.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Wish I had never spoken to her.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.