This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Monday, May 3

So I'm real drunk.
But, this girl was all "so, you're coming to the local club, right?" and I'm all "No, 'cause I'vemet your boyfriend and he's a nice guy and I've spent most of tonight listening to the buffy soundtrack and I'm all 'There's always someone for someone' and you're totally sluttly, hoe."
And stuff.
Anyway.
It's pretty early, but I'm gonna sleep on it. And such.



Song for the nightL "Sacrifice" from "The gift" from the Buffy Soundtrack.
And prefereably with the voiceover.

Edit: For those interested, I drank a pint of water and constructed some kind of poached egg ... thing... before hitting the hay last night. Woke up fine at 9:00am. I'm not going to cycle to campus. I've no idea what the "it's pretty early, I'm gonna sleep on it" bit was about.