This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Friday, May 28

Shit, kid. I'll phone you later.

My day has consisted of 2 things: realising I need to revise more, revising some, then applying for crappy jobs I find on the University NoticeBoard. I've even devised a template email for them:

To (whoever)
I was wondering whether there were still a (shitty Job no one wants)
opening? I'm finishing off my degree and looking to spend the summer,
and quite possibly until December, earning money to pay off some
significant student debts. As a result, as of this coming Thursday I'd
be happy to work all the hours you could give me, including nights,
weekends and as many shifts as possible a week. I'd also be more than
happy to send you my CV or come for a interview should a job still be
available.

Thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
(me)


Yes. I have no money. If I don't get a job within a week, I'm on 9p a tin beans and 50p a loaf bread.