This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Thursday, May 20

Right. Damn.
It's been a busy few days, where busy is generally defined as "doing a lot of work that's not really getting me anyway". For example, applying for a PhD I'm not gonna get, joining an apparently useless Job Agency, and working on a few other projects.
Trying to study hard for a fairly easy exam on Monday but I'm not feeling the concentration is there. Which kinda sucks. I'm also, now, officially, totally and utterly, stupifyingly, flat broke. Like, this is it. My safety net of Family Help is now gone and it's earn-or-die time. Which is, quite frankly, terrifying. More on this and other subjects later, I guess.

Edit: Man. I found GMail Swap, this site where people are willing to swap practically ANYTHING for a gmail account. So far I've seen people's souls, car rentals and a spleen all offered in exchange for simply inviting them to join GMail, something someone with an account (such as myself) can do freely.
I've just exchanged an invite for 3 retro t-shirts from the 80's. I've no idea whether I'll get 'em but I don't care. It's just kinda fun being all Santa Claus-ey.