Oh God.
Demonstration at 4:00pm GMT on this, Friday the 7th of May 2004. This demonstration better go well.
I don't know what's worse: The fact I have to give this demonstration to someone I know might rip me clean in 2, or the fact that I have to sit through 2 hours of revision lectures just beforehand, my mind racing through all the possible questions they might ask.
My little brother phoned me this morning from New Damn Zealand.
"Yeah, I'm on the west coast of the southern Island. Yeah, I'm just gonna head up the coast, surf for a while, that kind of thing. Then head to Australia for a month, get a job for a while. Then onto Bali, 'cause it's cheap there, basically just till my money runs out."
I'm paraphrasing but the bastards literally living the life of my dreams.
Check out his travelogue. It's in the links.
Edit: Oh god oh god. 10 minutes.
Edit 2: Demo went really well. More later.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.