Long day. I'd post a nice, long amusing recount of my weekend, current state of mind and general thoughts on Springtime relationships but I'm tired and cooking. Instead I shall post a cool video that, despite Bright's dumbass assertations, is entirely do-able and cool. I should know. I've done my whole cupboard this way.
It's cool anyway.
Also, cool conversations I've had lately:
"So.... if you were a racoon, would you an evil racoon?"
"I would the most Evil Racoon ever. The single template from which all other Evil Racoons were wrought. The alpha and omega of Evil Racoons. Their Evil Racoon Overlord."
"Have you ever had a Happy Hippo?"
"Is that prison slang?"
"Does masturbation make you blind?"
"Yeah. Unless... you closed your eyes when you masturbated. That might work."
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.