I have the most gay looking haircut in the history of the hetrosexual man.
Seriously.
Somewhere, a very homosexual person, intensely at one with his homosexuality (which is cool), has suddenly opened his eyes from his zen-like pose and muttered, "There's a shift in the force... some hairdresser, somewhere, has made a horrible mistake."
It's like a thousand voices cried out and were suddenly silenced.
It's not that I have a problem with gay people/culture/fashion, it's that I simply don't like the wang.
The only wang I master is my own. Y'hear me Hairdresser! I'LL KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!
"Feeling scared today,
write down I am okay
one hundred times
the doctors say...
I am okay."
Electro Shock Blues - The Eels
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.