This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Saturday, May 22

G-sus...
1500 hits on Dark Projects and it's been up for a day. I'm not naive enough to think it'll stay that way but damn.

Edit: Shit. So the reason last night was bad was this: I've spent the majority of the last few months indoors, if not actually revising or working then claiming to. And last night was supposed to be a Good Night Out With Friends. Evil-Twin girl was gonna be there. Turns out, the people I was going with bailed. To be with their Girlfriends. Who'd decided not to go out. And wanted their boyfriends to stay in.
They tell me this by text 30 minutes before we're supposed to go out. When I'm dressed, mildly drunk, and in the presence of 8 people - where 8 people = 4 couples.
Seeing a pattern?
So I go home, alone, and drink 5 beers and fall asleep.

Tonight: Housemate feels like going out. Cocktails, dancing planned. "Just pop into the pub to see some people." Cue the 3 other couples from last night. And his girlfriend. Once again: me and 4 couples. "Yeah, we're gonna have 2 more then head home." Oh. Okay. Let's do THAT then.
Who should we see on the way home? Come on, it's not a Saturday night unless you see and talk to your Ex, looking beautiful and with some guys.
So now, once again, I'm back home and dressed nice and... feeling shitty.


"I know I'd make it,
anywhere away from here"

"Run" - Snow Patrol