This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Monday, May 10

Exam went okay, if not great. I doubt I got the 2:1 (i.e. 60% plus) I needed but I think I'm okay. Kinda hard to judge, as always. Wednesday and Saturday hold the true bastards of Exams (Formal Specification and Requirements Engineering on Wedneday and the Compilation Process and Advanced Databases on Saturday).

Also went for a run today that was fairly long. While boyWonder has this amazing ability to seemingly do nothing for a year, eating thousands of donuts and then run a marathon with only 2 weeks training (which personally I've likened to some form of mutant healing factor) I require at least 2 weeks pre-training in order to run decently. I've been running on and off for about 2 weeks now and it's getting pretty good. Strangely, after 3 years of living in Lancaster, I've only just found the perfect running route that leads me through a beautiful park and past a butterfly house and then back around past my university.

In other news, Blogger has recently updated their service hugely. This is pretty cool. Ideally, I still dream of some form of webhosting but until then I'm comfortable with our little space here. Also, we now have profiles.
Check my sexy ass out.
Also, where's Ed? Both of them. I demand a picture, scandanavian lady. You said there would be a picture.

"Self-improvement is masturbation. Now self-destruction..."