You know you're bored (and that you're me) when you do the following:
- Create a new partition on your hard-drive and Install a distribution of Linux on it because you can.
- Re-download mIRC (yes, I will be on tonight. I've said it before but I was lying, wasn't I?)
- Cruise for MMORPG demo's to install or new games to play. Find none that seem nice.
- Drag your mountain bike out of the basement (over a drunkenly acquired "Men at Work" sign, a table, 2 hiking bags, a punch bag and another table) and fix it up.
- Sit and stare at WACOM tablets, idlying dreaming of the day you can buy one.
I keep thinking of things I want to do when I leave Uni and, at the moment, I've conjured several possibilities.
1) I move to New Orleans, learn to play the Harmonica properly (I suck at it now) while working in a web design company. I play Jazz on the streets for change and practice and enrol in night classes for an Illustration degree.
2) I move to Iceland, where I join a games company, learning Computer Modelling as I program their new physics engine, sculpting the most beautiful imaginary worlds ever seen, prompting a revolution in art - a new movement that focuses on the creation of cities, continents, whole planets that speak of the creators imagination and beauty. Website's become disused, forcing companies to create virtual worlds to ensnare people. www.dark.com becomes home to a thousand million interconnected worlds.
3) I visit South Africa for 3 months, spending time with my father and generally hanging out. I learn to surf and come back to England for a short while before moving to Italy, learning Italian and working for a year in order to save money for when boyWonder has finished his degree and has some money as well. Shortly after, he and I travel around Europe, having adventures and mischiefs before writing a book on our travels and becoming widely acclaimed as up and coming writers.
4) Finding out my mutant healing factor and ability to spout adamantium claws from my fists isn't, in fact, natural, I walk the Earth, searching for the Government agency that created me.