| You are 46% geek | You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang out with normal people or you can hang out with geeks which means you often have geeks as friends and/or have a job where you have to mediate between geeks and normal people. This is an important role and one of which you should be proud. In fact, you can make a good deal of money as a translator.
|
Take the Polygeek Quiz at Thudfactor.com
#4682B4 |
Your dominant hues are cyan and blue. You like people and enjoy making friends. You're conservative and like to make sure things make sense before you step into them, especially in relationships. You are curious but respected for your opinions by people who you sometimes wouldn't even suspect. Your saturation level is medium - You're not the most decisive go-getter, but you can get a job done when it's required of you. You probably don't think the world can change for you and don't want to spend too much effort trying to force it. Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up. |
Pretty much totally drunk. Was a shitty night to begin with - really good friend's 22nd, which I thought was a good excuse for a night out, but it was only him, me and his girlfriend so I felt like a third wheel. Then he had to go home with her (which, to be fair, I would do too and feel was the right choice) but... eh. Would have been nice to hang out with him. Guess I'll have the time later in the term.
I'm still hoping to get up early and cycle to campus.
Ha ha... ha.
Yeah.
Anyway, I'm gonna sleep now.
Ed's all updated and stuff.
