This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Tuesday, April 6

Yawn. Tuesdays huh? Who'da thought it...
The word of the day is "Meh..."
Shout it from the rooftops or, as it is a boring day and the word is fairly unenthusiastic to say the least, mutter it discontentedly while mooching around with your hands in your pockets. I'm pretty liberal, so it's up to you.
Otherwise, just plain bored. Discovered that 2 of my courses don't have the notes on the internet, meaning a delve into my "Filing System" (*canned laughter here*) in order to retrieve them.
One of my housemates gets back today and, if all goes to plan, I'm going to use smoke, mirrors and if necessary, sleight of hand in order to get him to go half with me on Unreal Tournament 2004. I need SOME kind of stress relief and the weather is too crappy for running.

I promise I'll update later, if only to provide a decent level of commentary on something interesting, like, perhaps, IRC.
Time, first, to bust out of this hellhole (Computer Science Lab).