This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Wednesday, April 7

What the hell is "pschitophrenia"? If you mean schizophrenia then... hell, I give up.
I'd type more only I'm working with a mouse sent directly from Hell itself, possibly on some kind of exhange program.
Plus, my life = boring at the moment. Yeah.

Edit: So - for those not in the know, Bright is down in London, hanging with a girl he knows.
Is anyone else thinking "Alcohol Fuelled Pants Exploration Party?" (henceforth known as an "AFPEP")
I know I am.

In other news, I'm considering not doing Camp America so I can be around for my Graduation, Graduation Ball and just hang in England with friends for my last summer pre-work. This would mean missing out on Ultimate/Canada action, so I've not decided as yet.

Otherwise, study study study. I'm having communications problems at the moment in as much as I'm currently on about 3 Instant messaging programs as well as IRC at any given point and it seems like just about the whole world wants to talk to me. So far I've tried to keep it to Presidents of Major Countries and those with Breasts (and members of Both Parties thereof) but I'm doing to have to delegate some time to the peons as well. You dirty peasants know who you are.

Nothing else happens in my life. So it's boring. I'd write something on how IRC is a spawning pool for the mentally disturbed, it's foundation a combination of boredom and geekness, but I have to go to sleep in the next 20 minutes due to self-enforced study time curfew.

I leave you with links.

ILEET, indeed.
Badger geekery.
I know a girl who's like this... an evil twin I mean...