So here ya go. Somehow Bright managed to reset both the site template and then score us a second ad banner. I marvel at his ability to do such things.
In other news, the site will remain like this for a while. I've spent a pleasant 4 days doing a lot of work and sitting in the sun. I will post about it and other things at some other point.
Phrases for the day:
"naked with intent to distribute"
"If we could build things out of concepts, I'd have pants made of lust."
Edit: Late night post. Came down off a nice weekend. Feel kinda ...
To get how I am now:
1) drink a bottle of red wine, alone
2) Do this while thinking about your life, particularly about ex's/girls
3) listen to a Lifehouse combo - I'd recommend "Take Me Away", "Breathing", "Everything" and finally "Somewhere in Between".
4) Ideally, the bottle of wine is now finished. You should feel the need for another bottle.
Here you are. Where I am.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.