This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Thursday, April 22

Gah. Long day and it's only 4:00pm.

Firstly the good stuff:
1) I have a G-Mail Beta account. Here it is. I'd just like to laugh at all those that don't have one.
2) I've tidied my room and sorted out my revision to an extent.
3) The boiler in our house is now working. This means hot water, heating in the house and clean washing once again.

Now the bad stuff:
1) I'm fucked for cash. Truly and utterly living on nothing. I'm going into the bank on Monday to extend my overdraft and then possibly get a student loan.
2) I told Kamp I wasn't going back this year and they sent me an email saying how frustrated they were that I'd told them now. As a result I feel pretty bad about it.
3) Gah. The coursework I'd given up on finishing (was at 50% beforehand and could simply not see a way to do it) turns out to be fairly easy to process. As a result I have to finish it by tomorrow morning. No Sleep, anyone?

More in a bit.

Edit: The Sally thing's a waste of time. I'm not interested, whether she's a drunk random, Laura and friends when pissed or anything else. I know it wasn't my housemate because I saw him yesterday and asked him about it. Bah. Stuck in a lab till I get this coursework done.