Fuck.
So everyone on my course has to give a demonstration of their final year project. Generally this means you sit down in a lab somewhere with all your code, the application and 2 tutors/invigilators and explain the entire thing. They ask questions, note your answers, and mark accordingly.
So, I just heard about a specific Final Year Project Demonstration from one of my Computer Science buddies. The student who was giving it was "grilled and killed."
Apparently, before the 2 invigilators even got to the questions, one of them was shaking his head and writing furiously on his pad whilst frowning in a not-good manner. This specific Doctor is known for his unforgiving attitude and apparently pretty much killed the guy in the question/answer phase.
Guess who I have as my second invigilator? Go on. Guess.
*cries*
It's in 2 weeks. I think I'm gonna rewrite my entire thing quickly.
Edit: So quickly rewrote the GUI aspects of my Final Year Project tonight. Turned out pretty good, but I still got work to do. As it had been a good, productive day I decided to head out for "a drink" with my housemates. Ended up pretty drunk talking to a nice girl. Had to leave for various reasons but it's nice to know I can actually attract intelligent, nice girls rather than just girls dressed in stupid fairy costumes, claiming it's their birthday in order to get a kiss. Yeah.
Seriously, though, get a Lifehouse album. Everything I've ever heard by them is fantastic. If you're gonna be illegal get "Take me away" and "Somewhere in Between". After that, if you like 'em, get "Everything" and "Breathing". Personally, I tend to be melancholy hence the attachement to this kinda song... yeah.
Anyway, night all.
"''Cause I cannot stand still
I can be this unsturdy
This cannot be happening ...
Would you catch me if I fall out of what I fell in
Dont be surprised if I collapse down at your feet again ..."
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.