Firstly:
"The Exorcist", in 30 seconds, done with bunnies. No need to have seen the film. Or have seen Bunnies.
Secondly:
Bingo the clown ... Bingo the Clowno? Hard to explain but it fuelled my dislike for clowns more, despite it's brilliance.
Otherwise, today I attempt to study at home to try make up for the last 2 days of coursework or nothing. Yeah. I'll get bored and post more later.
Edit: Keep looking back throughout the day. I'm trying to eliminate all the stupid stuff in my bookmarks by posting it here for posterity. And so:
Mostly for the guys. Although, girls into powertools may like it too.
I know what I want for my birthday now. Two words: Death. Ray.
There is pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is rapture in the lonely shore,
There is society where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but nature more.
-Lord Byron, poet (1788-1824)
Ironically, I've not been outside in what seems like forever.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.