Boring day. Meant to wake up at 8:00 and do work. Woke up at 8:00 realised there wasn't any point doing the work at campus so I could sleep for an extra hour. Turned out to 3 hours. Throw in shower, town trip, lunch, letter writing and it's 5:00pm and I'm hunry. Big meal cooking. Now I'm sitting here having done nothing.
On the other hand, I found them and they're cool.
DeviantArt is incredible and I decided to join today and submit some digitally edited photos I had. Only thing is, someone on DSL provider has screwed around and been banned and their stupid banning policy is that if you're banned you need to login to get unbanned... only I can't log in because I've never joined.... shit.
Anyone willing to join, submit the problem and get my provider unbanned would be super and get mad, mad props on every photo I submitted. Yeah. Email me and I'll give you the details you need.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.