This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Monday, April 5

Boring day. Started revision today and kicked it off with a bang, so it was "Formal Specifications" and "The Compilation Process" for moi.
Otherwise, nothing. Zero. Zip.
I'm outta cash again so I couldn't even buy a computer game to amuse myself. I'm left idling on IRC, something I thought I'd stopped doing ages ago. If anyone is ever interested I'm on ZANet as secretDark and EFNet as Dark-. Otherwise, I got nothing.
I've not done anything for about 4 hours. Zero. I've returned a video. That's it.
I've got coursework to do. And I guess I could tidy my room. Or... something. I've set myself all these "study time rules" about what I can and can't do, including no drinking or going out or buying games or going to bed past midnight. I'm only allowed to party on Saturday nights.
Argh.

....


.........


................


bleh. Gonna tidy my room.

Edit: Though it was worth your attention. You may need to open it again in order to see all of it's majesty. Simply right click on it and say View Image (or your browser equivalent).