This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Monday, April 12

As it is very early Monday morning, and I'm aware we all suffer the Monday blues, I offer, as supplication, links for your perusal:
The first issue of Superman ever. It's gets a wee bit stereotypical and racist and does rather skimp on the backstory but it's history, man.
This is certainly enlightening, if nothing else. Pretty fucked up, too.
It's like looking into Bright's mind.
Gotta love the American Soldiers sense of humour.
I love stuff like this. Flash is sexy.
No link fest is complete with the requisite "Japanese Hardcore Techno sequence".
I LOVE this. This has taken up a happy 15 minutes of my life so far. I don't see it as a loss. It's a wonderful surreal puzzle. Emily would love it. I hunted down the creator - Amanita.
As it's Easter Monday, a bit of heretical humour for you.

As a good bye I offer you The most Offensive South Park clip Ever. In return I ask only that you return to this website every now and again. I hope I made your Monday better.